Isn’t it Time to Review Your Home Loan for a Better Deal?
Think of your annual mortgage review as an annual check-up for your financial health. It’s easy to ignore it and not deal with financial matters. But you could be missing out on thousands of dollars in savings. When things are tough, and even when they are good, it’s important to make smart financial decisions. What was right for you at the time of signing your loan, may not be right for you now.
Life happens. COVID has hit many people hard. While others have benefited and are looking for new opportunities or working towards life goals – starting a family or purchasing assets. Even if nothing has changed, in this competitive market there are better interest rates or products available. Sometimes these are offered to attract new clients, rather than improve the financial health of existing clients. Our job is to help you find the best financial solution for you, throughout the life of your loan.
At JRMBF, we review our client’s financial position annually. Here’s what we assess:
- Your lender’s current variable rate.
- Current discount being offered to you.
- Competitive interest rates and products.
- Changes to your employment situation or financial needs.
- Your plans or goals for the future; starting a family, upgrading your home, or buying an investment property.
- Effective use of your loan. g. Are you making the best use of your offset account?
- Are you better off with a Basic Home loan, no offset, but have a redraw facility to add extra funds?
- Are you experiencing financial hardship?
- Has your income or expenses changed dramatically?
- Will your income or expenses change in the next 12 months?
If any of the above situations apply to you, we’d love to chat. Take the first step to improving your financial wellbeing by contacting us for your personal home loan review.
Book your appointment today https://www.jrmbf.com.au/contact/