With low interest rates, there has never been a better time to review your home loan and potentially save thousands of dollars in interest.
Our Home Loans Specialist team offer a free annual review to our clients as part of our services. During the process, we’ll review your situation and the products on offer by a variety of lenders.
Sometimes, lenders will offer better rates, discounts and even cash backs to attract new clients.
With competition high, and so much to review, our Mortgage Brokers can save you time in researching these options, and simplify the process, to cut through the jargon for you.
Here’s how we can help:
- Review current variable rate and discount offered by your lender.
- Check if your interest rate is competitive.
- Assess your current situation and needs including changes in employment.
- Discuss your plans that may impact on your finances such as starting a family, upgrading your home or buying an investment property.
- Determine if you are using the loan effectively. g., Do you have an offset account, but have very minimal funds in there?
- Find the best solution for you. E.g., would you be better off with a Basic Home loan, no offset, but have a redraw facility that you can put additional funds into?
- Review your income and expenses, especially any major expenses impacting your finances in the future.
What do you need to do?
- Email us your loan statements or screenshots of your current loan balances.
- Book in a time for the annual review – phone chat, zoom or face to face meeting.
Keep up to date with our latest news
Receive the latest information from JRMBF straight into your inbox - its free to join!
- Additional Purchase Costs
- Borrowing Capacity
- Equipment Finance
- Finance Needs
- First Home Buyers
- Government Assistance
- Home Purchases
- Interest Rates
- Living Expenses
- Loan Documents
- Loan Features
- Loan Payments
- Loan Refinances
- Loan Review
- Mortgage Brokers
- Specialisation Packages